Last week it was announced that Batista would be returning to WWE as part of an Evolution reunion at SmackDown 1000 on October 16.
Ric Flair, Randy Orton and Triple H will join the animal for the first time ever on SmackDown, and it seems as though the big names are going to keep on coming.
The Capital One Arena in Washington DC, which is hosting the show, is currently advertising that both the Undertaker and his wife Michelle McCool will appear at the show.
Not only that, But Torrie Wilson, Vickie Guerrero and Hall of Famer Teddy Long will also make appearances.
PWInsider is reporting that the show will also be the night that Rey Mysterio makes his long awaited return to the company after it was confirmed that he had re-signed with WWE two weeks ago.
The arena is advertising a double main event for the show, and honestly, it’s not exactly the two most thrilling matches I’ve ever seen.
Daniel Bryan will reportedly tag with AJ Styles to face Samoa Joe and the Miz. The second main event is apparently Charlotte Flair, Naomi and Asuka against The IIconics and Becky Lynch in a six-woman tag match.
You can’t help but feel they’re struggling to fill the show with as many stars as they did for Raw 25 earlier this year.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed