Last week it was announced that Batista would be returning to WWE as part of an Evolution reunion at SmackDown 1000 on October 16.
Ric Flair, Randy Orton and Triple H will join the animal for the first time ever on SmackDown, and it seems as though the big names are going to keep on coming.
The Capital One Arena in Washington DC, which is hosting the show, is currently advertising that both the Undertaker and his wife Michelle McCool will appear at the show.
Not only that, But Torrie Wilson, Vickie Guerrero and Hall of Famer Teddy Long will also make appearances.
PWInsider is reporting that the show will also be the night that Rey Mysterio makes his long awaited return to the company after it was confirmed that he had re-signed with WWE two weeks ago.
The arena is advertising a double main event for the show, and honestly, it’s not exactly the two most thrilling matches I’ve ever seen.
Daniel Bryan will reportedly tag with AJ Styles to face Samoa Joe and the Miz. The second main event is apparently Charlotte Flair, Naomi and Asuka against The IIconics and Becky Lynch in a six-woman tag match.
You can’t help but feel they’re struggling to fill the show with as many stars as they did for Raw 25 earlier this year.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking