Jason Baker, one of the masterminds behind The Fiend’s mask, has shared a video showcasing an unused Erick Rowan mask from a few years ago.
According to Baker, who worked on the mask with Tom Savini much like with The Fiend’s, Rowan was going to use the mask at WrestleMania 32 but that ended up not being the case.
In case you’d erased it from your memory, WrestleMania 32 is the year that The Rock beat Rowan in six seconds.
The design was inspired by the Bride of Frankenstein, and you can check it out in this clip:
BTS: one of the many masks that @thetomsavini and I made for @erickredbeard that unfortunately never saw the night of day. This particular piece was created for @WrestleMania 32. Inspired by the Bride of Frankenstein. pic.twitter.com/5txJgSOcxi
— Jason Baker (@bakingjason) May 5, 2020
That’s pretty awesome, and you have to wonder how and why Rowan ended up never using it.
The multiple-time Tag Team Champion was released from WWE last month.
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- Backstage Details On Who Knew About Shawn Spears WWE Return
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- TKO Issues New Statement On Vince McMahon WWE Status & Allegations
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- Released WWE Star Says Cocaine Was Reason For Failed Drug Tests