Here’s reportedly why B-Fab was released by WWE following her main-roster debut as part of the Hit Row faction.
Called up from NXT during the WWE Draft, B-Fab, Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott, Top Dolla & Ashante “Thee” Adonis featured on the October 22 edition of SmackDown.
Shockingly, B-Fab was one of 18 stars let go by the company on November 4. Ringside News – which has had several backstage reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer in recent times – stated that a tenured member of the WWE creative team told them “the group was deemed to be just fine without her.”
B-Fab only wrestled two TV matches in WWE, both on NXT. One was a win over Katrina Cortez, and the other was a loss in a No DQ match against Elektra Lopez.
A separate report revealed that B-Fab had signed a new contract with WWE a week before her release.
Head of WWE Talent Relations John Laurinaitis cited ‘budget cuts’ as a reason for the recent departures in emails to talent.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats