Some backstage details have come to light regarding the Vince McMahon ‘egg’ storyline that began at Survivor Series last night.
To quickly recap, Vince McMahon appeared on-screen during the show, and he had Cleopatra’s Golden Egg with him, but found out later in the show that it had been stolen.
The storyline heading into tonight’s Raw is that both the Raw and SmackDown rosters will be at the show, and Adam Pearce has been tasked with finding out who stole the egg.
Many had suspected, and PWInsider has now confirmed, that this storyline is “100%” part of a Netflix paid partnership to promote The Rock’s new movie ‘Red Notice’.
Furthermore, and probably the main point of interest, the storyline is expected to come to an end tonight, so unless WWE pulls something on us, we’re gonna find out who stole it tonight instead of it being drawn out over weeks and weeks.
The deal is said to have made WWE “quite a nice payday”.
We should probably just be happy that it isn’t a zombie lumberjack match.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?