Some backstage details have come to light regarding the Vince McMahon ‘egg’ storyline that began at Survivor Series last night.
To quickly recap, Vince McMahon appeared on-screen during the show, and he had Cleopatra’s Golden Egg with him, but found out later in the show that it had been stolen.
The storyline heading into tonight’s Raw is that both the Raw and SmackDown rosters will be at the show, and Adam Pearce has been tasked with finding out who stole the egg.
Many had suspected, and PWInsider has now confirmed, that this storyline is “100%” part of a Netflix paid partnership to promote The Rock’s new movie ‘Red Notice’.
Furthermore, and probably the main point of interest, the storyline is expected to come to an end tonight, so unless WWE pulls something on us, we’re gonna find out who stole it tonight instead of it being drawn out over weeks and weeks.
The deal is said to have made WWE “quite a nice payday”.
We should probably just be happy that it isn’t a zombie lumberjack match.
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut