Yesterday it was reported that All Elite Wrestling had released Jimmy Havoc, Sadie Gibbs and Bea Priestley. It has since been confirmed that Gibbs and Priestley were released as a result of the pandemic limiting travel between the United States and the UK.
Now, Priestley has responded to the release with a statement on Twitter. She also alluded to what she may be doing next. At the end of her first tweet, she included emojis indicating that she will be returning to Japan.
“I’m so grateful for the opportunity to work on such a big platform with such a great roster. I wish All Elite Wrestling the biggest success & hope that everyone will stay safe & healthy. I will miss you all.
This is a difficult time for everyone globally, & I completely understand the circumstances that COVID 19 has presented. I’m sure once travel bans are lifted, you’ll be seeing me again on American soil.
Special thank you Dustin Rhodes & Kenny Omega for taking your time to coach me, and thank you Tony Khan, Cody Rhodes, Brandi and Young Bucks for giving me a chance. I truly appreciate everything you’ve done for me.”
Priestley last appeared in AEW on the March 11 episode of Dynamite, winning a tag team match with Nyla Rose.
As stated above, it appears Priestley will likely be heading back to Stardom in the near future.
What do you think Bea Priestley should do next? Let us know on Twitter!
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- NXT Star Makes WWE Main Roster Debut
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania