Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch has emotionally reflected on her WWE Survivor Series win over Charlotte Flair.
Lynch vs Flair was one of the most anticipated bouts on the Survivor Series card, in part because of the real-life heat between the two stars. Lynch was ultimately victorious, winning via roll-up.
In a backstage interview segment after the match, Lynch opened up about her history with Flair. Unsure whether or not she was happy with the result of the bout, Lynch said:
“Yeah, even watching the video packages, I got a little bit emotional, you know? Because, you know… to see every… to see where we came from to where we are now, and the hatred here, the hatred going out there, and it’s just, its… it’s so sad, you know? Like that’s somebody who I loved so much, and who I trusted my life with, you know, and who… we’ve been through everything together.”
“We nearly died in a car crash together, and just how much we despise each other now… I just wanted to rip her apart out there, I wanted to rip her apart, and I didn’t break her arm like I wanted to like I set out to do, and I don’t know if I’m happy or I’m sad about that, but I got the win and now she knows she can’t deny it. She can’t deny it, I’m the better woman.”
Here is the video:
Quote via Wrestling Inc.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins