Former Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch has not made an appearance on WWE Raw since she lost her title to Bianca Belair at WrestleMania 38 Saturday.
Despite not appearing on the show, Lynch has been working live events alongside Belair and Rhea Ripley, and Becky has now given a reason for her absence.
Per Becky herself, it has been three years since she walked out on Raw without the Raw Women’s Championship, and she’s not ready to do it again.
“It’s been three years since the last time I walked out on RAW without the championship. I’m not ready to walk out on Monday Night RAW without my championship. I always have a plan, that’s why I’m here in Syracuse because I’m going to win back my championship. I will walk out tomorrow on Monday Night RAW as your new Women’s Champion.”
Bianca is now set to defend the Raw Women’s Championship against Sonya Deville at the WrestleMania Backlash event on May 8.
.@BeckyLynchWWE has a message for #WWESyracuse and #WWERaw. pic.twitter.com/elfQnth0zO
— WWE (@WWE) April 17, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39