Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair has revealed that she made her WWE Crown Jewel gear while on the road.
At the November 5 premium live event, Belair defended her gold against Bayley in a Last Woman Standing match. Belair was ultimately victorious, with Bayley counted out after the champion trapped her in a ladder.
While Belair has been known to work on her own gear, the popular star has revealed that her Crown Jewel attire was made during her travels.
Discussing the process on her Instagram story, Belair wrote:
“I didn’t have time to make my gear at home.
“So I made this gear on the road between shows in hotel rooms, bus rides, and on planes.
“Sooo… most of this gear was sewn by hand or glued together.”
At Crown Jewel, Bayley’s Damage CTRL teammates Dakota Kai & IYO SKY won the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship from Asuka & Alexa Bliss, the only title change of the night.
Belair has held the Raw Women’s Championship since defeating Becky Lynch for the gold at WrestleMania 38 in April.
Stay up to date with every WWE title change of 2022 using our tracker right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’