Backstage news has emerged on Bianca Belair’s injury status, ahead of WrestleMania 38.
Belair is scheduled to challenge for Becky Lynch’s Raw Women’s Championship on WrestleMania Saturday (April 2).
Following an attack at the hands of the champion on the March 14 edition of Raw, WWE announced that Belair had suffered a fractured hyoid bone in her throat, and would be out indefinitely.
Belair didn’t appear on Monday’s episode of Raw. PWInsider reports that Belair’s injury is 100% storyline, and she wasn’t at Raw to sell the attack.
On the show, Lynch addressed her assault of Belair, noting that the beatdown was “an eye for an eye, a throat for a throat”.
Check out WWE stars’ win/loss records for 2022, following last night’s show, at this link.
You can view the announced cards for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) here, and WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?