Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair has revealed a scary situation with a fan from a recent WWE house show.
Belair took to her Instagram stories to share the situation where a fan followed her from the arena that hosted the event for 20 minutes until she stopped at a red light.
The fan then ran up to her window to attempt to capture a photo of the Raw star.
Belair wrote the following:
“I love my fans but Do NOT FOLLOW me from the venue. We drove 20 minutes from the venue, sitting at a red light…a fan just ran up to the window, tapped on the window trying to take a picture. Scared the sh*t out of us…Do NOT RUN UP to my car window while I’m sitting at a red light at 11 pm tapping on the window. It’s not safe for me. It’s not safe for you. [I] try my best to stay around and sign as many autographs and take as many photos as I can…It may seem harmless and all in fun to you, but that wasn’t right or fair. I was legit scared. BOUNDARIES.”
Needs to be LOUDLY at this point.
Stop making wrestlers feel uncomfortable. They aren't your play things, they are real people. pic.twitter.com/B46NkOE52r
— Just Talk Wrestling (@JustTalkWrestle) June 27, 2022
Bianca Belair will face Carmella for the Raw Women’s Championship at WWE Money In The Bank this Saturday, July 2.
For the full lineup for the event, click here.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Adam Cole Injury After AEW Dynamite Grand Slam
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure