A top WWE star is set to appear on tonight’s May 5 edition of SmackDown.
Tonight’s episode of SmackDown will be the go-home show ahead of this Saturday’s WWE Backlash event.
With the show taking place from San Juan, Puerto Rico, it should be a raucous crowd in attendance for the final build ahead of Backlash.
On Friday afternoon, WWE announced that Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair will appear on tonight’s show.
Bianca Belair was drafted to SmackDown on last Friday’s WWE Draft episode and this will mark her first appearance on the program since moving to the brand.
The E.S.T. of WWE is set to defend the Raw Women’s Championship against IYO SKY of Damage CTRL at WWE Backlash. For the full lineup for the event, click here.
It remains to be seen how WWE will address the Raw and SmackDown Women’s Champions switching brands as SmackDown Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley was drafted to Raw on Monday’s WWE Draft episode.
BREAKING: #WWERaw Women's Champion @BiancaBelairWWE will appear on #SmackDown TONIGHT, live from Puerto Rico!
📺 8/7c on @FOXTV pic.twitter.com/SO30aoSYof
— WWE (@WWE) May 5, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023