Tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite saw match announcements for this week’s April 8 episode of AEW Rampage.
The Blackpool Combat Club are expected to be in action in two giant matchups seeing Wheeler Yuta continue to test the waters with the BCC, this time set to square off against Jon Moxley.
Elsewhere on the show, Trent Beretta has his opportunity to make an impression on the Combat Club as he takes on Bryan Danielson.
Another Owen Hart Foundation Cup Tournament qualifying match will see Red Velvet taking on Willow Nightingale is set for AEW Rampage.
Also announced previously was Swerve Strickland vs. QT Marshall despite the fact tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite saw Strickland on the receiving end of a Team Taz beatdown as luckily Keith Lee joined the fray to even the odds.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star