Tonight will mark the final house show appearance of Brock Lesnar’s current contract and possibly WWE career when the company runs through the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts.
Scheduled to defend his WWE Universal Championship in a triple threat outing against Kane and Braun Strowman, Lesnar will naturally retain the strap before dropping it to Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 34.
With his contract expiring shortly after WrestleMania, it’s unclear at this point whether Brock will re-sign with the company or head back to UFC, where it’s been touted that he yearns to return to. Either way, Lesnar’s part-time contract only permits him to be used a certain amount of times throughout the years, so it’s always an event when he competes on a non-televised show.
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Tony Khan Names AEW Stars He Thinks Are Some Of The Most Improved Wrestlers In The World