Peacock has announced that WWE Hall of Famer Diamond Dallas Page will be the next guest on Stone Cold’s Broken Skull Sessions.
Page’s episode will premiere on Peacock and the WWE Network on December 19.
Page was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2017 by Eric Bischoff. The retired wrestler returned to the ring for a match on AEW Dynamite in January 2020, teaming with Dustin Rhodes & QT Marshall to face off against MJF, The Butcher & The Blade.
Jeff Hardy was the most recent guest on Broken Skull Sessions, which premiered on Thanksgiving (November 25). Recent guests have included Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashley, Kevin Nash, Mick Foley and AEW’s Chris Jericho.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed