Bruce Prichard has revealed his ‘Mount Rushmore’ of talent he’s worked with over the course of his WWE career.
On his Something to Wrestle podcast, Prichard recalled John Cena’s TLC match with Edge at Unforgiven 2006. Noting that having five competitors on the roster as hard-working as Cena would be the dream, Prichard said:
“Every time John would go out, John would have a good match. John would do everything that he could to have a different match every night and experiment, and not do the same thing every night. That’s who Cena was. That’s who Cena is. I would kill to have had, you know, five guys on the roster that are like John Cena.”
When asked if Cena would appear on his hypothetical Mount Rushmore of WWE talent he has worked with, Prichard stated:
“Absolutely. Love the guy to death. Undertaker (would also go on Bruce’s Mount Rushmore). I’d put Austin and rock on there (also).”
Ahead of NXT’s reboot, it was reported that NXT 2.0 would be a Vince McMahon and Bruce Prichard production. Following the premiere of NXT 2.0, it was revealed that McMahon reviewed the episode’s script with WWE lead writer Ed Koskey, ahead of the relaunch.
Transcription via Fightful.
- Bray Wyatt’s New Ring Name Revealed?
- Report: Huge ROH Show Announcement Imminent
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Kenny Omega On Whether He Thought Forbidden Door Would Actually Happen
- AEW’s Jungle Boy Out With An Injury
- More Matches Announced For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Buy-In
- Stipulation Added To AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Six Man Tag Match
- Original Plan For WWE Hall Of Famer To Manage MVP
- Hiromu Takahashi Pulled From Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Opens Up About Wrestling With Vertigo In NJPW