Carmella has reacted to fans who don’t think she deserves to challenge for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
Bayley was originally set to challenge for Bianca Belair’s title at the upcoming Money in the Bank pay-per-view. Unfortunately, Bayley has suffered an injury that will keep her out of action for around 9 months.
It has since been announced that Carmella will challenge Belair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship on the coming episode of SmackDown.
On Talking Smack, Carmella discussed Bayley’s injury, pointing out that nobody can replace her. Addressing her critics, Carmella said:
“Some people say I don’t deserve it. Are you kidding me? Not only am I the most beautiful in all of WWE, I have a hell of a lot more to offer than just being a pretty face.
“Here’s the thing, let me tell you this: Bayley is one of my best, best, best friends. It’s awful what happened to her. It really is. My heart goes out to her, and I feel really bad. But I’m grateful that I’m the one that’s going to be replacing her. There is no one in this company, no one on this roster, RAW or SmackDown, that knows Bianca better than Bayley.
Carmella had previously taken to social media to comment on criticisms of her wrestling ability. The former SmackDown Women’s Champion was originally scheduled to compete in the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match on July 18.
Quote via Wrestling Inc.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament