Carmella has reacted to fans who don’t think she deserves to challenge for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
Bayley was originally set to challenge for Bianca Belair’s title at the upcoming Money in the Bank pay-per-view. Unfortunately, Bayley has suffered an injury that will keep her out of action for around 9 months.
It has since been announced that Carmella will challenge Belair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship on the coming episode of SmackDown.
On Talking Smack, Carmella discussed Bayley’s injury, pointing out that nobody can replace her. Addressing her critics, Carmella said:
“Some people say I don’t deserve it. Are you kidding me? Not only am I the most beautiful in all of WWE, I have a hell of a lot more to offer than just being a pretty face.
“Here’s the thing, let me tell you this: Bayley is one of my best, best, best friends. It’s awful what happened to her. It really is. My heart goes out to her, and I feel really bad. But I’m grateful that I’m the one that’s going to be replacing her. There is no one in this company, no one on this roster, RAW or SmackDown, that knows Bianca better than Bayley.
Carmella had previously taken to social media to comment on criticisms of her wrestling ability. The former SmackDown Women’s Champion was originally scheduled to compete in the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match on July 18.
Quote via Wrestling Inc.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure