There’s been an update on a role Carmella will play during the WrestleMania 39 festivities despite her recent absence from WWE TV.
Carmella has been off TV for reasons currently unknown since March 20, and was pulled from the original lineup in the women’s ‘WrestleMania Showcase’ four-way tag match, being replaced by Sonya Deville.
However, Carmella has still been in LA this week doing all kinds of promotional stuff ahead of the event.
A new report has revealed that said promotional stuff will include another pretty big role.
According to PWInsider, Carmella will be hosting the SoFi Stadium set reveal alongside her real-life husband Corey Graves.
The report also mentioned that Logan Paul was set to be involved in the reveal in some way, and that it would involve “some sort of skateboarding trick”.
It’s currently unknown when the set reveal will be posted.
Unless WWE does something different with it being WrestleMania, Graves and Michael Cole will be the commentators for both nights as WWE’s allocated ‘Premium Live Event’ team since October 2022, with Graves’ Raw partner Kevin Patrick and Cole’s SmackDown partner Wade Barrett likely to be involved in the pre-show panels instead.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away
- Kenny Omega Vs Hijo Del Vikingo Title Match Announced