Love her or hate her, Charlotte Flair has made huge changes to the WWE women’s division. Alongside Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Bayley, and many more, Charlotte has turned it into something you need to watch, rather than something that’s there because it has to be.
But what about the next generation? Well, Charlotte was asked who she sees as the next big stars of the WWE Women’s division during an interview with BT Sport.
“First, I want to say, Rhea Ripley. I truly believe she is the future of the women’s division. Like, our Money In The Bank match was untouchable and she walked out a star. She could have beat me easy that night. I just have more experience, I’m older. To see her grow and develop, I’m really proud of her.
“Obviously, Bianca, we had two main event matches back-to-back on Raw a couple of weeks ago. I was like, ‘You’re the real deal. Take it, run with it. Obviously, there are even newer girls, but to me, Bianca and Rhea are just getting their feet wet. It’s an exciting time.”
Belair and Ripley have both won the top women’s title in WWE, and there are few better people to be endorsed by than Charlotte Flair.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring
- NJPW Star Set For AEW Dynamite Appearance?