Charlotte Flair has returned to Raw after having spent time away due to COVID-19.
Flair made her first appearance in several weeks and cut a promo talking about how she missed WrestleMania. She said that everything that has happened to her this year has been out of her control, listing Lacey Evans getting pregnant, and Ric Flair showing up on Legend’s Night.
WrestleMania 37 marked the first time Charlotte had missed a WrestleMania event since her debut in 2015. She had competed on five straight WrestleManias from 2016-2020.
With Rhea Ripley now the Raw Women’s Champion, one would think a WrestleMania 36 rematch with Charlotte has to be in the cards. However, that is merely speculation.
Ivar of the Viking Raiders also made his return to television following his injury earlier tonight. You can read more about that here.
You can follow along with WrestleTalk’s live coverage of the Raw After WrestleMania here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort