Stephanie McMahon enjoys having her arm nearly pulled off by wrestlers. In the past year, both Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch have had a go on the chairman’s daughter’s arm, and it looks like Charlotte Flair is next in line.
In a recent interview with Smacktalks, Flair touched on a number of topics, including Stephanie McMahon’s limbs.
Speaking about what is next for the women’s evolution, she said:
“Just continuing the momentum and headlining WrestleMania again and proving that it wasn’t a fluke. The women can continue to deliver like this at high levels. It’s gonna take a couple of years to show that. Maybe we’re not the main event this year, but it’ll happen again.”
She also gave her thoughts on who she thinks could be two of the next big stars in the women’s division.
“I’m expecting big things from Nikki Cross. I’m a huge fan of hers. I know she’s been on Raw and SmackDown for a few months now, maybe a year. It takes time, and I think she’s gonna have that breakout moment soon. I’m 100% behind her. From NXT, Bianca Belair just has it. She doesn’t have to try. She has that natural swag. She’s a star and that’s one thing you can’t teach. You can teach someone how to wrestle and come up with a character, but whether you have it or not is on you, and she has it. I think she’s the next big thing.”
Lastly, she was asked who she would want to take on in the ring from WWE 2K20’s list of legends.
“I already tapped out Trish Stratus, so it would probably be tapping out Stephanie McMahon.”
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours
- Latest On El Hijo Del Vikingo AEW Status