AEW Rampage made it’s long awaited debut last night (August 13), and the show was branded as a ‘home run’ by AEW president Tony Khan.
The show featured a four-man commentary team featuring Excalibur, Taz, Mark Henry and Chris Jericho. The show was Mark Henry’s first show on commentary in his career.
One fan was apparently not a fan of Le Champion’s commentary, claiming that Jericho was ‘shouting his way through commentary’.
Jericho replied to the tweet, saying:
Suck it. (Said in a whisper)
Suck it. (Said in a whisper) https://t.co/sHmgdzvoax
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) August 14, 2021
AEW president Tony Khan has noted that the four man announce booth will not be a permanent feature going forward, and that the four men will be rotated.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism