AEW star Chris Jericho has released three previous books, all of which have been highly praised among books released by professional wrestlers.
Jericho recently spoke on the Hall of Fame Podcast with Booker T, where he spoke about his upcoming fourth book, revealing that he is working on a self-help book.
“When they were asking me, ‘Do you want to do another book?’, I was like, ‘Yes, but it needs to be something different.’ I had all of these interesting dreams where I wanted to be in a band or I wanted to be a wrestler, and so many people told me that you can’t do it. Yet, here I am doing it.
“So I’m kind of giving you this little bit of a self-help book detailing the steps of what you need to do to achieve your goals in life through the eyes of Chris Jericho. That’s the basic concept of it.”
Jericho could be set to lose his hair on next week’s AEW Dynamite Road Rager show, when he faces Ortiz in a hair vs hair match.
transcription via WrestlingNews.co
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Jamie Hayter Suffers Broken Nose During AEW Battle Of The Belts III
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material