AEW star Chris Jericho has released three previous books, all of which have been highly praised among books released by professional wrestlers.
Jericho recently spoke on the Hall of Fame Podcast with Booker T, where he spoke about his upcoming fourth book, revealing that he is working on a self-help book.
“When they were asking me, ‘Do you want to do another book?’, I was like, ‘Yes, but it needs to be something different.’ I had all of these interesting dreams where I wanted to be in a band or I wanted to be a wrestler, and so many people told me that you can’t do it. Yet, here I am doing it.
“So I’m kind of giving you this little bit of a self-help book detailing the steps of what you need to do to achieve your goals in life through the eyes of Chris Jericho. That’s the basic concept of it.”
Jericho could be set to lose his hair on next week’s AEW Dynamite Road Rager show, when he faces Ortiz in a hair vs hair match.
transcription via WrestlingNews.co
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event