A new report has given an update on the injury status of Jimmy Uso following his onscreen return to SmackDown last night.
On the most recent episode of SmackDown, Jimmy Uso made his return, aligning himself with Roman Reigns and Jey Uso. The former Tag Team Champion has made sporadic appearances since injuring his knee, but is now reportedly ready for action.
Mike Johnson of PWInsider is reporting that Uso is cleared for in-ring competition. Uso’s wrestled his last match in March 2020, at WrestleMania 36.
In Jimmy Uso’s absence, Jey Uso thrived as a singles star. Wrestling for the Universal Championship at Clash of Champions and Hell in a Cell, Jey Uso had an exciting solo run in 2020.
In April, Jey won the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal on the WrestleMania special edition of SmackDown. It will be interesting to see what the future has in store for Uso, now that his brother has returned from his knee injury.
Jimmy Uso’s appearance furthered the Roman Reigns “family” storyline in an exciting way. Throughout the show, there was tension between Uso and the The Tribal Chief. Ultimately, Uso sided with Reigns and his brother, before being laid out by Cesaro.
Cesaro will challenge Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship at WrestleMania Backlash. The overnight viewership numbers for SmackDown have now been released.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- Latest On Plans For Christmas Day Edition Of WWE Raw
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Update On Top AEW Name’s Contract Talks With Tony Khan
- AEW’s Bryan Danielson Unsure If He’ll Complete Big Career Goal