A photo of CM Punk that has been circulating on social media seemingly teases his appearance at AEW Rampage on Friday.
It has been heavily speculated that CM Punk will debut for AEW during this week’s (August 20) Rampage ‘The First Dance‘ in Chicago.
Following Saturday’s CFFC 99 show, DeAndre ‘The Protégé’ Anderson took to Twitter to share a photo of himself with CM Punk, who commentated for the MMA event.
Eagle-eyed fans have noticed that Punk was wearing a Chicago Bulls jersey pin, with the number ‘XX’, meaning 20. Punk’s lapel has fuelled speculation that he’ll be in Chicago on August 20.
Here is the tweet:
— DeAndre “The Protege” Anderson (@theprotegemma) August 15, 2021
Punk also made AEW references during the show on commentary, in one fight, noting that one of the competitors was looking “All Elite”.
It has also been reported that Daniel Bryan has also signed with AEW. Bryan’s arrival was teased during the latest episode of Being The Elite by Kenny Omega.
According to AEW star Malakai Black, there is currently a buzz within the promotion’s locker-room regarding Punk and Bryan’s potential debuts.
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- WWE Star Debuts With New Ring Name
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed
- Interesting Cody Rhodes WWE Raw Detail Revealed
- WWE Star Replaced By CM Punk
- Potential Big Change To WWE Event Schedule Revealed
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition