Code Orange, the band that remixed Bray Wyatt’s theme song for The Fiend, have commented on Wyatt’s WWE release.
When Bray Wyatt debuted The Fiend at SummerSlam 2019, Wyatt shocked the wrestling world with a creepy new entrance. Wyatt walked to the ring with new entrance music, featuring Code Orange.
The band recently took to Twitter to comment on Wyatt’s WWE departure, Showing their support, Code Orange tweeted:
“gotcha on the next one brother @WWEBrayWyatt (knife emoji)”
It has been reported that people backstage within WWE were shocked to hear that Wyatt had been released. Budget cuts have been cited as the reason for Wyatt’s release.
An update made to the former WWE Champion’s Instagram account may have teased future plans, away from WWE.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed