After missing the WWE house show on Saturday night, Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks were both absent from Sunday night’s too.
There has still been no reason given for their absences other than “unforseen circumstances”.
PWInsider is reporting that several sources within WWE have stated that there is concern the Bianca Belair vs Sasha Banks SummerSlam match may not happen.
Just to be clear though – it’s not confirmed that it won’t happen, but there are people in WWE who are concerned about that potentially being the case.
They had just done an angle on Friday’s SmackDown in a contract signing which main evented the show, with Banks leading Carmella and Zelina Vega to attack Belair ahead of the pair’s scheduled SmackDown Women’s Title match at SummerSlam.
We’ll keep you updated if any more developments come to light.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?