It has been announced that Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt will meet on WWE SmackDown for a contract signing. They will face each other in a WWE Universal Championship Strap Match at the Royal Rumble this Sunday.
.@WWEDanielBryan and #TheFiend @WWEBrayWyatt will meet on #SmackDown to sign the contract for the #UniversalChampionship Strap Match at #RoyalRumble.https://t.co/9fa99NulbC
— WWE (@WWE) January 23, 2020
Bray Wyatt will undoubtedly appear as the “human” version of himself during the segment.
Wyatt defended the title against Bryan at Survivor Series 2019. He followed up the win by pulling Bryan through the ring and shaving him. Bryan then returned after Wyatt defeated The Miz at TLC.
They also announced that Roman Reigns will team with The Usos to face the trio of Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode.
Will you be watching WWE SmackDown this week? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?