Former ROH star Danhausen dropped a number of AEW teases in the form of a job application form.
On Twitter, Danhausen shared an application form for a position at A&W All American Food. During AEW’s formation, fans joked that A&W’s logo looks like it spells out the acronym for All Elite Wrestling.
The popular star included some very nice details on the form, including availability of Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and his employment history at ROH.
Here is the tweet:
Very busy, very evil day filling out job applications pic.twitter.com/zF86E1qQ2Z
— Danhausen (@DanhausenAD) January 9, 2022
Per Danhausen’s application, the star was ‘fired’ from ROH. Danhausen was one of a number of former ROH stars who saw their contracts expire at the end of 2021, following the beginning of the promotion’s hiatus. Some talents will reportedly remain under contract with ROH until March.
Tony Khan recently discussed the possibility of Danhausen joining AEW, noting that the star has ‘a lot of things going for him’.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?