Former ROH star Danhausen dropped a number of AEW teases in the form of a job application form.
On Twitter, Danhausen shared an application form for a position at A&W All American Food. During AEW’s formation, fans joked that A&W’s logo looks like it spells out the acronym for All Elite Wrestling.
The popular star included some very nice details on the form, including availability of Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and his employment history at ROH.
Here is the tweet:
Very busy, very evil day filling out job applications pic.twitter.com/zF86E1qQ2Z
— Danhausen (@DanhausenAD) January 9, 2022
Per Danhausen’s application, the star was ‘fired’ from ROH. Danhausen was one of a number of former ROH stars who saw their contracts expire at the end of 2021, following the beginning of the promotion’s hiatus. Some talents will reportedly remain under contract with ROH until March.
Tony Khan recently discussed the possibility of Danhausen joining AEW, noting that the star has ‘a lot of things going for him’.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown
- WWE Files Several New Trademark Filings