Two of All Elite Wrestling’s most popular stars are set to be backstage at tonight’s AEW Dynamite from Nashville.
PWInsider reports that Eddie Kingston is backstage at tonight’s AEW Dynamite. Kingston returns after being out several weeks recovering from a broken orbital bone.
The site also reports that Kyle O’Reilly was also seen backstage with Bobby Fish. Both men were absent last week, while O’Reilly has been away several weeks due to paternity leave.
As previously noted, MLW tag team Violence Is Forever of Kevin Ku and Dominic Garrini were also expected to be backstage tonight.
AEW Dynamite has a stacked lineup for tonight’s show with Sammy Guevara defending the TNT Championship against Darby Allin, Bryan Danielson vs. Lee Moriarty, Thunder Rosa vs. Mercedes Martinez in a No DQ Match and more.
WrestleTalk.com will of course provide live coverage of tonight’s show from 8pm ET.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39