Just hours before last night’s (August 10) episode of NXT was set to go on air, WWE announced on Twitter that Ember Moon was unable to compete, and her scheduled match with Sarray had been cancelled, with Dakota Kai taking her place and handing the Warrior of the Sun her first NXT defeat.
Ember Moon took to Twitter after the announcement, saying that she had hit a roadblock, giving no timeframe on her return.
PWInsider provided an update on Ember Moon today, stating that the reason Ember was kept out was ‘not serious’.
Ember Moon was present backstage at last night’s show, but obviously was not featured on the show.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW