Finn Balor has shared what he believes are the biggest changes to WWE since Paul “Triple H” Levesque took over as head of creative.
Levesque was elevated to Chief Content Officer on September 2 2022, after the departure of Vince McMahon from the company.
Speaking with Josh Martinez on the Superstar Crossover podcast, Balor talked about why he enjoys having Levesque at the wheel:
“Just for me, the availability of Triple H at ringside before the shows to just ping ideas back and forth, that was something that wasn’t there in the previous couple of years.
“Obviously, the production meetings would happen separate to where the talent were. I feel like that has been the biggest difference in the last couple of weeks, just that availability of getting clear directions, and being able to collaborate on ideas.”
Balor will face Edge in an I Quit Match at WWE Extreme Rules on Saturday October 8.
Other matches on the card include:
- Bianca Belair vs Bayley in a ladder match for the WWE Raw Women’s Championship
- Liv Morgan vs Ronda Rousey in an Extreme Rules match for the WWE SmackDown women’s championship
- Drew McIntyre vs Karrion Kross in a strap match
- Brawling Brutes vs Imperium in a Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook match
- Matt Riddle vs Seth Rollins in a Fight Pit match with special guest referee Daniel Cormier.
Transcript courtesy of Fightful.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off