Speaking with Chris Van Vliet, Jazz said that she has wrestled her final match and is done in the squared circle.
“Honestly, I just had my last match this past Sunday. I am done in the ring. I was going to do a whole tour in 2020 but with the pandemic happening, that screwed everything up. I’ve been having issues with my knees and my back and a lot more issues physically, mentally and emotionally. That’s why I had to forfeit the NWA Title. I have two beautiful daughters and I have to focus on them right now.”
Jazz was also asked if she should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, to which she replied:
“You know what, honestly, that’s up to them. Do I feel I should be? You’re damn right. They try and put that lawsuit situation over my head but you know how many people sued Vince McMahon and are still in the Hall of Fame? I don’t want to hear that. My thing wasn’t even about the concussions. My situation with them is I was upset because the whole time I was there, they never gave me an action figure. The people of color were treated a little differently. They didn’t market me. I made myself. They gave me the platform to go out there but I got over on my own. There was no action figure, never on a poster, that’s the s**t I was upset about. But, it’s all good. I still thank them for the opportunity because without them, I probably wouldn’t be sitting here now. I don’t hate them. I just want to be treated fairly.”
Quotes via WrestlingNews.co
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- CM Punk Spotted For First Time Since AEW All Out Backstage Fight (Photo)
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter
- Candice LeRae, Braun Strowman & Johnny Gargano Matches Announced For October 3 WWE Raw