Former WWE Champion, Jinder Mahal, has been teasing on Instagram he is close to making his return to the ring and to WWE Television. Yes, in case you forgot, Jinder Mahal is a former WWE Champion.
Mahal has been out with an injury for quite some time. However, it looks like he is in the final stages of rehabilitation.
When exactly is sooner than you think? Imagine it now, 3…2…1. The number 30 Entrant in the Royal Rumble…Jinder Mahal.
Could the clock ticking be a reference to the Royal Rumble? Most likely not. However, it will be interesting to see how Jinder Mahal is used when he comes back?
Will he be the peace-seeking version? Or, will he be the Modern Day Maharaja?
It was pretty apparent to anyone who knows anything about wrestling his push was directly tied to the WWE Network launching in India. Given Raw’s recent trend of enhancement matches, Mahal would make a lot of sense in that role.
He’s got a great physique and up-and-comers could tout wins over a former WWE Champion.
Of course, WWE could always go the route of reuniting 3MB. What do you say Vince? Let’s get the band back together.
WrestleTalk will have more on the story as it becomes available.
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- WWE Tag Team Makes Raw Debut Against Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler
- Roman Reigns 1000-Day Celebration SmackDown Draws Incredible Viewership Numbers