A former WWE producer and former IMPACT star who was recently released by WWE was arrested on the morning of Sunday, October 4.
Sarah Stock, 41, was charged with Aggravated Battery, Resisting Law Enforcement, Disorderly Conduct and Public Intoxication by Alcohol, as per court records via PWInsider.
She was arrested in Evansville, Indiana on Sunday morning. She was booked at 4:25am and has already been released by Vandenburgh Sheriff’s Department.
She was first hired as a trainer for NXT in 2015 and was later moved to the main roster as a producer.
Stock was furloughed this past April as part of WWE’s cost-cutting measures brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. She was then released completely in September.
She wrestled for several promotions prior to WWE’s hiring of her, most notably IMPACT Wrestling where she was known as Sarita and was in a tag team with Rosita, who is now WWE’s Zelina Vega.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite