Brie Bella has revealed that The Bella Twins will be returning to WWE within the next year, which will be music to the ears of fans of the former Divas Champions.
Speaking on The Bellas podcast, Brie said a return is “gonna happen” within the next twelve months:
“In the next year, [the return] gonna happen, because we’ll make sure, right?”
During the same podcast episode, Nikki Bella revealed that another neck injury is what is keeping her out of the ring right now. You can read more about what Nikki had to say by clicking here.
It’s undeniable that The Bella Twins returning would be great for WWE. The sisters have a fantastic mainstream appeal due to their Total Bellas show, so will hopefully bring new eyes to the product.
Nikki Bella has not wrestled since the Evolution pay-per-view in October 2018 when she was defeated by Ronda Rousey, while Brie’s last match came on Monday Night Raw a few weeks prior.
For any additional information on The Bella Twins’ return to WWE in-ring competition, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Sets Up Jey Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso For WrestleMania 40
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Pulled From Big WWE Match
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- Two NXT Stars Spotted At WWE Raw
- WWE Name Change For Former AEW Star
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Returns After Three Month Absence