Kip Sabian was advertised for a segment tonight where he promised to introduce his best man. As the segment progressed, it was clear the statement was he would be introducing The Best Man.
Who would it be? It’s none other than Miro, formerly known as Rusev in WWE. Miro cut a very passionate promo where he introduced himself as The Best Man, Miro.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) September 10, 2020
His promo consisted of the following quick little statement:
“10 years in the same house under the same glass ceiling with an imaginary brass ring. Well, you can that brass ring and shove its up your @$$…My name is Miro and I’m All Elite.”
People may argue if this was the best way to debut the former WWE Wrestler. Miro is talented enough to make this work. However, when you look at someone who has the level of talent of Miro and has the motivation of not being allowed to progress you have the recipe for a potential superstar.
History has shown guys like Jericho, Austin, Benoit, and Guerrero have shown that is the perfect combination if given an opportunity somewhere else to take it to the next level.
What a debut. Let us know what you think on Twitter.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?