It was revealed earlier this month that Teddy Hart had been released from MLW after no-showing a few appearances and proving to be rather hard to work with.
Hart, who is widely regarded as a very good wrestler, was spotted at the latest AEW: Dynamite taping in Dallas, Texas, leading to speculation about his future.
@IntestinalFort shared an image of Hart on Twitter at the Dallas TV taping of Dynamite on Wednesday night. Hart reportedly arrived at the arena with his girlfriend and two cats.
Speaking of Hart and his cats, the trio were also spotted at an NXT TV taping at Full Sail back in November. His pets clearly have great taste in wrestling shows.
— Brandon Finch (@IntestinalFort) December 12, 2019
This is by no means an indication that Hart is moving to AEW, but you would certainly think that the new promotion will at least be considering making him an offer to join their ranks.
Please make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on Teddy Hart’s future plans, and which wrestling show he takes his cats to next.
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Happy Corbin Welcomes Tyler Breeze Back At SmackDown Taping (Video)
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- Tony Khan Addresses MJF Mentioning AEW Contract Issues On TV
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Several Huge Stars Removed From WWE Money In The Bank Advertising?
- Former WWE Agents Claim Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Were Hard To Work With
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them