A new report has revealed more about Harry Smith’s (Davey Boy Smith Jr) position in WWE, and why he hasn’t been used on TV since re-signing.
Harry Smith, formerly Davey Boy Smith Jr, hasn’t appeared on WWE TV since he signed a deal with the company earlier this year. In July, Smith wrestled a dark match ahead of an episode of SmackDown before confirming that he had re-joined the company.
Since then, not much has been known about what’s next for him until now. Mike Johnson of PWInsider reports that Smith is “100%” still with WWE, but still hasn’t been assigned a brand, writing:
“He signed with WWE but is yet to be officially assigned to a brand. So, he’s in “hurry up and wait” mode, but he’s 100% with the company.”
Smith’s previous WWE run spanned from 2006 to 2011 and included two stints as a tag team champion alongside Tyson Kidd.
The WWE Draft takes place on October 1 edition of SmackDown, and the October 4 episode of Raw. Local advertising has seemingly spoiled a draft result, ahead of the shake-up.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’