The Forbidden Door was booted open yet again on Wednesday (September 29) night, when former NXT star Bobby Fish challenged new TNT Champion Sammy Guevara to a match.
The match was accepted by Guevara during an advert break on Rhodes To The Top, and will be taking place on next week’s Dynamite show.
AEW has shared the official graphic for the match on social media today, and eagle-eyed AEW fans have spotted potential evidence that Bobby Fish may, in fact, already be ‘All Elite’.
The grpahic, which you can see below, features Fish wearing a t-shirt. The design of the shirt is not one that already exists on Fish’s ProWrestlingTees store, and appears to feature the AEW logo in the corner of the design, which appears on the official AEW shirts of stars that are under an AEW contract.
— Chief (@AllEliteHoodlum) October 2, 2021
Whether it’s official right now or not, it appears we may be seeing a ‘Bobby Fish is #AllElite’ graphic after his match on Dynamite next week.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green Win Knockouts Tag Team Championships At IMPACT Emergence