Hell in a Cell is now on the horizon as WWE’s next pay per view after Clash of Champions. WWE had not had a pay per view scheduled for the month of October, however that has now changed.
The pay per view was originally scheduled to take place on November 1, 2020. However, Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter is now reporting that the show’s date has been moved to October 25. As of this writing, no reason has been given.
There has been speculation that the change may have something to do with WWE’s deal with the Amway Center. Their current agreement is set to expire on October 31. However, it was previously reported that WWE’s deal is very good and can be extended if mutually agreed upon with two weeks’ notice.
Last year’s Hell in a Cell pay per view drew harsh criticism of WWE due to the main event. This was the match where Seth Rollins bludgeoned The Fiend to the point where the referee called off the match. Meltzer called it maybe the worst main event in wrestling history where the fault did not go to the wrestlers.
Are you looking forward to Hell in a Cell? Let us know on Twitter!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares True Feelings About Sami Zayn
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39