Remember just ahead of WrestleMania last year when WWE went gauntlet match crazy? Well it’s happening again and we’ve got a big one booked for this Friday’s SmackDown.
We already know that The Miz and John Morrison will be defending their SmackDown tag titles in the Elimination Chamber this Sunday, but the order of entrants is unknown.
However, the winners of this gauntlet match will receive a major advantage, as they will enter the chamber match last.
For those who have not seen, Sunday’s match will include The New Day, Lucha House Party, Heavy Machinery, Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode, The Usos, and John Morrison and The Miz.
The last time WWE held a gauntlet match, the one for the Tuwaiq Trophy, the Undertaker won and he wasn’t even in the match, so I fully expect the Revival to win this one.
Also on SmackDown this week we have a new Firefly Fun House episode, and Lacey Evans and Naomi will team up to face Sasha Banks and SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- VIDEO: Shawn Michaels Congratulates NXT Star After Big Battle Royal Win
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW