There was a huge title change on tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite emanating from the Bahamas on the second Chris Jericho cruise.
Kenny Omega and Adam Page are the new AEW World Tag Team Champions after defeated SCU in the opening match of the show.
There has been tension between Page and Omega lately, even during this match as Page nailed Omega with an inadvertent Buckshot Lariat, but they managed to overcome it to win the titles.
SCU had held the gold since they became inaugural champions on the October 30 episode of Dynamite, as they beat the Lucha Bros. in the tournament final, with a reign of 83 days.
This marks the first title CHANGE in the history of All Elite Wrestling
Follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s AEW Dynamite by clicking here.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans