WWE has offered an injury update for AJ Styles. He is reportedly recovering “way ahead of schedule” from the shoulder injury he suffered at the Royal Rumble.
Styles suffered the injury when he took a spear from Edge and landed awkwardly. He was quickly eliminated afterward. There was concern that the injury could sideline him until after WrestleMania but it appears that will not be the case.
He was involved in a rivalry on Raw with Randy Orton at the time of his injury. Orton has since turned heel to feud with the returning Edge, so he will not be missing Styles while he recovers.
Who you do want to see AJ Styles face at WrestleMania? Let us know on Twitter!
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’