Eric Bischoff was not the only WWE Hall of Famer to make a cameo on tonight’s (January 21) episode of SmackDown in Nashville.
WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett made a cameo appearance on the show in a backstage segment with Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs.
Jarrett is set to wrestle this Sunday night’s Wrld on GCW show against Effy, but I guess he decided to stop by SmackDown first.
Jarrett wasn’t the only “forbidden door” mention on the show, as Seth Rollins namedropped Jon Moxley during the opening segment.
.@RealJeffJarrett is in the house for #Smackdown! @rickboogswwe @ShinsukeN pic.twitter.com/FhCs2XsPR3
— WWE (@WWE) January 22, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another WWE Star Qualifies For Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- CM Punk Reportedly Interested In Feuding With New AEW Star
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed