AEW has announced that legendary announcer and WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross will make his return to commentary on next week’s (December 29) New Year’s Smash special episode of Dynamite.
Ross has been off commentary for the company due to his recent battle with skin cancer, which he has been updating fans about on his Twitter account recently.
JR has set the December 29 episode has his ‘target’ to return to commentary, so it’s nice to see that good ol’ JR managed to make it a reality.
JR will be at the booth to call Kyle O’Reilly’s AEW debut match, as he teams with former Undisputed Era stablemates Adam Cole and Bobby Fish against Trent, Orange Cassidy and Chuck Taylor.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE