Johnny Gargano has commented on his WWE NXT future following last night’s WarGames show, on which he competed in the main event.
Reports heading into the show were that Gargano signed a one-week contract extension until December 10 (instead of December 3) in order to allow him to work the WarGames match last night.
Now that WarGames is over, we’re all waiting to hear from Gargano to see what’s next – is he staying with WWE, or leaving?
After WarGames went off the air, Johnny Gargano told the live crowd at the WWE Performance Center that he’ll ‘tell us everything’ on Tuesday’s December 7 edition of NXT 2.0.
Last night he made his ring entrance to his old entrance music ‘Rebel Heart’, which some saw as a sign that his departure could be imminent.
He also posted the following on Twitter after the show:
Hell of a run..
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) December 6, 2021
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- AEW’s Saraya Says Ring Gear Collection Has Gone Missing