Tony Khan has shared that AEW star Jon Moxley is entering an inpatient alcohol treatment program.
Khan shared the news on Twitter Wednesday (November 2) night. He made sure to say that he and all of AEW stand with Moxley and his family as he focuses on recovery. Khan said:
“Jon Moxley has allowed me to share with you that he is entering an inpatient alcohol treatment program. Jon is a beloved member of the AEW family. We all stand with him and Renee, and all of his family and friends, as he shifts his focus to recovery.
“Jon is making a very brave choice to get help, and we’re embracing his choice and supporting him however we can.
“I’m proud to call Jon a friend, and like many of you, I’m also a fan of Mox and look forward to a time in the future when he is eventually ready to return to the ring. Until then, thank you for supporting Jon and respecting his privacy at this time.
“If you or a loved one need help, please reach out to SAMHSA’s National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357).”
All of us here at WrestleTalk wish Jon Moxley and his family all the best as he focuses on recovery. If you or someone you know needs help you can find support here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Bad Bunny Gets Involved In Match At WrestleMania 39
- Match Order For WrestleMania 39 Night One Revealed