Randy Orton is set to make WWE history tonight (November 21), as his and Riddle’s match against the Usos will be the Viper’s 177th pay-per-view match.
Orton is currently tied at number one with Kane at 176. The Big Red Machine took to his Twitter earlier today to congratulate his former foe on breaking his record.
Congratulations to @RandyOrton who will break my record for most career PPV matches at #SurvivorSeries Without a doubt, the Viper is already one of the best ever and still at the top of his game!
Kane is not the only one of Orton’s foes to public congratulate him, as his greatest ever rival (at least in WWE’s eyes) John Cena also praised Orton for his ‘mythical’ accomplishment.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?