Well they need someone to agree to go to Saudi Arabia I suppose. The mayor of Knox County, Kane is returning to the ring later this month, seemingly in preparation for a match at the next Saudi show.
As first reported by PWInsider, he is currently scheduled to appear at a Raw live event on Friday, August 23 in Bossier City, Louisiana and the RAW live event on Saturday, August 24 in Lafayette, Los Angeles.
He is scheduled to face Braun Strowman at the Lafayette show, possibly indicating who he could face if he is indeed set to wrestle in Saudi Arabia.
It will be his first match since the abysmal tag match between himself, the Undertaker and DX at last year’s Crown Jewel show.
WWE loves digging up and bringing back former stars for Saudi shows as the crown prince apparently only knows people who wrestled in the 90s.
Kane has been serving as mayor of Knox County since 2018, and presumably he’ll be mayor for some time as no-one will want to challenge him, you know, because he’s a demon.
Who do you think Kane should face in a return match? Or do you think he should just stay away? Let us know in the comments.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches