Keith Lee is one of the best in-ring workers that is currently signed to WWE’s developmental system. However, the big man has done very little of note in NXT since debuting for the black and gold brand last year.
While he may not be featured on TV, Keith Lee will have a starring role in WWE and Netflix’s new movie “The Main Event”. Filming for the show reportedly finished last week, and the movie will be released at some stage in 2020.
According to PWInsider‘s Mike Johnson, Lee has a very important role in the film, and one of his sources in WWE has said that this could lead to a big push for the immensely talented worker:
“NXT star Keith Lee will have a tremendously important and large role in the film. One source noted that they wouldn’t be surprised to see Lee get a big push timed with the release of the film”.
It will be good to see Keith Lee getting a push on the new two-hour live format of NXT that is set to be broadcast on the USA Network. An announcement about NXT’s future is set to be made by either Vince McMahon or Triple H tomorrow on Raw.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for more information on the matter.
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39